Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged, Round 2

I'm getting started on my "interneting" earlier than usual this evening. Scott is at a meeting, and Gus is already in bed, poor thing. He has some sort of unidentified fever illness and just wants to sleep.


So I figured I would finally answer a tag that I got last month.

The Five Tag

10 years ago I:

1. moved 12 hours away from my family,
2. played soccer at Covenant, which allowed me to...
3. meet Scott and go on our first, very unsucessful date, which led to...
4. me asking Scott out for a second, equally unsuccessful date (he couldn't go), and then finally...
5. having a successful date with Scott and never dating anyone else again.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Clean the kitchen
2. Get ready for school/grade papers
3. Check out a free couch that our neighbor is giving away
4. Feed Gus
5. Clean the kitchen again

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get someone else to clean my kitchen
2. Buy all organic everything
3. Pay off our house
4. Travel
5. Buy Scott a fast car

5 places I have lived:
1. Maryland
2. Georgia
3. Seattle, WA
4. Tennessee
5. wow, I really haven't lived very many places!

5 jobs I have had:
1. pottery in Annapolis
2. grounds crew at Covenant
3. animal keeper in Washington
4. naturalist at the Nature Center
5. environmental science teacher

Scott, it's great to realize that I've done most of this with you (except the millionaire part). Thanks for being part of my life.


3 comments:

Angela said...

Ahh. :) I love the pictures. :)
Could Gus be teething? Troy slept an awful lot with his molars coming in...or a major growth spurt?

SAN said...

Frau,

I'm so honored to be your husband. It's been a great 10 plus years.

I'll work on the millionare part and see if we can't add something else to the "things Amy did with Scott" list.

Heather D said...

hmmm, I'm curious as to why that first date was unsucessful...was Scott late? Did he split the bill? Were his socks mismatched?

Glad it worked out, though:) And I hope Gus feels better soon!