Friday, August 10, 2007

Nothing New For Now

Well, we have nothing new to report today. I'm getting impatient and a little bored, so to keep me occupied, Scott challenged me the other night to come up with a list of things I'm looking forward to once I am no longer pregnant. Needless to say, it did not take me long to come up with a top 10 list. So here it is!

1. Being able to get up off the couch/bed without having to execute a 3-point turn-like maneuver.

2. Being able to drink wine again!

3. Being able to bend over (it's amazing how many tasks require this skill).

4. Being able to go more than approximately 30 minutes between restroom breaks.

5. Having normal-sized ankles and toes again...even when it's hot out.

6. Being able to sleep with just two pillows, instead of being wedged into a fort-like complex involving 4 or 5.

7. Not having to change my shirt multiple times a day because I have, once again, spilled food on my shelf of a stomach.

8. Being able to wear my beautiful wedding ring again!

9. Being able to (I cannot believe I'm saying this!!) go running.

10. Being able to watch my husband hold our baby for the first time:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! I've taken to checking on your blog once every couple weeks to see if Gus has arrived. Sounds like you're closing in - maybe I should start checking every hour?! Amy, hang in there...your body will not always feel like its been invaded by aliens and you will be able to consume your alcohol again very soon! Can't wait to meet Gus. It'll give us a great reason to see you guys again!

Milkmaid said...

Amy,
If you're like me, you'll be changing your shirt often even after baby Gus arrives. All those baby blarfs, you know?