Thursday, November 1, 2007

Baptism Weekend

More on this later, but Gus was baptized this past weekend. We had 15 family members in from out of town and it was a joy to see them all. Gus did well during the actual event. No crying. No pooping. No other anti-social behavior. In fact, he was a gem all weekend. I'm sure everyone was wondering what we had been struggling with after seeing how perfect he was. Way to go, Gus!


Pastor Cal and Gus



The Noll side of the family

Gus Jr., Gus III, Gus IV and Gus V

The Deterding side of the family

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love the generations shot. I wish Norman Sr were alive so that he would know that there's a 3rd & 4th!! Less confusion, though, I guess!! :) He'll be shocked when we all get to heaven and start lining up...maybe there'll be a 5th & 6th by then!! :P

Lois Wolf said...

I'm so happy for you, Scott and little Gus. I well remember a generation ago when it was your dad holding you. Praise God that he is faithful to all generations.