Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Little Paint

I spent my afternoon in therapy: painting therapy.  This is a real thing, I promise.  I love projects with instant results, having spent most of my patience on my children.  I also do not care for projects with any sort of prep work.  I want to get on with it and see a result ASAP.  


So today I painted the $1 (you read that right!) table and chairs Scott found for us at a yard sale last year.  


Tada!  Instant front porch living.  


Just ignore the wood boards and other construction type materials you can see in the background.  Those are for other projects which involve prep and lots more time....I'm leaving those to my handy husband.  Sorry, buddy....
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the projects....looks great. Instant results are positively rewarding.
Papa Gus