Monday, May 16, 2011

Lunchtime Fun

This morning on the way home from errands, Gus asked if we could have lunch at Taco Bell.  I immediately said no, but then thought I should at least try to make things fun for the poor, disappointed kid.  So, today we had lunch at "pretend Taco Bell."



 I took their orders in the car: cheesy rollups with a drink.  Easy, peasy Japonesy.   I got rewarded with a "Thank you, Taco Beller!" which is apparently what you call someone who works at Taco Bell.  I was also told that I should work at Taco Bell (when Scott is home from work, of course) so I guess the food was pretty good!

2 comments:

oma said...

Talk about seizing the
moment...awesome job, Taco Beller!!

rbt said...

So cute, cracked me up. My boys would be very jealous of Gus if his mom was a Taco Beller and theirs wasn't (: