Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Tree


We spent this past weekend taking down all our Christmas decorations, so I decided it was high time I uploaded some pictures of our Christmas exploits. I'm not promising anything, but my goal is to have all my Christmas related blogs up by at least Easter:)
We cut our tree down at our favorite Christmas tree farm with our neighbors again this year. It has become a fun tradition for us. This time there were 2 more kids with us!Gus was fascinated with the "baby" trees, as he called them. He stopped to talk to a lot of them along the way.The boys with our conquest.The girls:)We really like this particular type of tree. It's called a Carolina Sapphire.I'm not sure what he's doing here....directing, conducting, doing magic??The men hauling our trees back up to the car.Yes, that was car, singular. We got some interesting comments from people who saw our car sporting TWO trees. I have no pictures of the tree once it was decorated, but it was lovely....even if it was just propped up in the corner of our living room. Time for a heavy duty Christmas tree stand, me thinks:)

No comments: