Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged

My friend Sarah has tagged me to do this, and proper blog etiquette requires that I comply.

Here are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well
as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my facts:

1. I literally almost punched Scott when he was teaching me how to drive stick-shift. But learning it was one of my life goals, so we kept at it. Now whenever I drive our zippy little manual car, I get such a sense of satisfaction!

2. One of my favorite college memories (besides hauling peoples' mattresses around campus in the middle of the night and rearing baby fruit flies--this was for a grade, I swear!) was having class in the middle of a field at Mt. St. Helens when I took Environmental Biology classes through Au Sable Institute in Washington state.

3. I am a very schedule oriented person--so much so, that I actually delivered Gus ON his due date without being induced.

4. I was voted most likely to succeed in high school. I wonder what the definition of that is??

5. One of my goals is to visit all the U.S. National Parks. So far I've been to the Great Smoky Mountains, Shenandoah, the Grand Canyon, the Badlands, Crater Lake, Olympic, the Petrified Forest, and Redwoods. 8 down, 48 to go.

6. One of my favorite ways to relax at night is to watch ESPN's Sportscenter. Scott got me into it, but now I sometimes watch it even on nights when he isn't home.

7. If you know me, you'll know that I really don't like to break the rules. Unfortunately, my only very close friend with an official blog is the one who sent this to me. So, my last fact is that most of my friends are behind the times....which is just fine with me! So, I'm going to have to end the tagging here. Sorry!

No comments: