Saturday, June 21, 2008

Second Word!!!!

It's been a busy day here. Gus pronounced his second word...within ten hours of the first one! If you haven't heard the first one, scroll down. With both words, he was interacting with the subject so, for me, there's no doubt. Take a listen and tell me if I'm crazy.

I'm glad to have caught his second word on video. Gus was getting tired. I thought he'd have to go to bed before I could get him to say it on film. He came through, though, just in the nick of time. We may have to get one of these cheap, digital video cameras after all. It's been fun to record these last few momentous steps! We're so thankful for our little man...and that would be true even if he never spoke!

1 comment:

Heather D said...

Way to go, Gus!! Now try this one: "Aunt Heather...."