Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life


I realized today, after heating up my coffee in the microwave for the 4th time, that life at the Noll house has officially transitioned into "completely crazy." A few people teased us when we told them that Gus was crawling, and now I know that it's because they knew that life would suddenly be in fast forward whenever the little man is awake.

Not only have I been trying to drink my single cup of coffee for an hour and a half now, but already this morning, I have fished about 6 pieces of catfood out of Gus' mouth (as well as some sort of round seed he found on the floor), started a load of laundry, made breakfast for both of us, changed two diapers and two outfits and read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

Now, he's sleeping and I can sit down:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't say how many cups of coffee I've found in the micro late in the day...

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing about finding my tea in the microwave. I've upped to 2 cups of tea a day and have to reheat them several times...or I don't have the time to and just drink them cold (funny how hard it can be to find 15 seconds to stand in front of the microwave).