Monday, March 17, 2008

Avocados?

We were under the assumption, because Gus has been such a great eater, that he would eat anything. Today we decided to add the first vegetable (an avocado) to his diet in celebration of his 7 month birthday. Up until this point, he had only been eating rice cereal and oatmeal.

A picture is worth a thousand words. (OK, maybe a couple pictures....)

I'm sorry...avo-what?
Ummm, yeah....this doesn't taste like rice.
Ummm, yeah...I'm pretty sure I don't like this.
Can I be excused?
Vegetables stink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Gus! That's exactly what I looked like when I tasted my first avocado in first grade. I still think they taste like soap. Ask your mom & dad to feed you some real vegetables like corn on the cob, tomatoes, and pickled beets.

Opa

Heather D said...

so cute! avocados must be tricky for everyone-- sometimes Grace loves them and sometimes she looks like her cousin eating them:)

See you all tomorrow!!!