Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekly recap

A brief look at last week....

1) We decided to go ahead and tackle another home renovation project: this 1920's farmhouse in Crownsville, Md.  I already think of her as home:)



2) I spent a delightful morning baking bread with my sweet little helper.  Little man was also involved briefly, before he was summoned outside to ride bikes with his new favorite buddy from next door.


3) We spent Saturday morning washing my Grandma K's house with several other family members. Gus was very excited to be part of the team and spent his time collecting all our used sponges.....which are now part of his burgeoning "treasure" collection.  One man's trash is another man's treasure, right?!

 

4) Had a picnic lunch at the farmhouse after church .



5) Scored a FREE kids ATV for my little farmhands:)



6) Spent a morning at Sandy Point State Park.  Beautiful.




I'm afraid tomorrow will not be quite as exciting.  It looks like grocery shopping and getting a Maryland driver's license are what's on the to do list:)

No comments: