Sunday, June 26, 2011

Peace & Quiet


Everyone except me took a nap this afternoon, which gave me some time to read through Ann Voskamp's blog archives.  I've been spending a lot of time attempting to absorb her wisdom when it comes to mothering and building a Christ-centered life.  I ran across this post about watching her oldest son grow up.  It made me want to call an immediate halt to the craziness of life and just soak up every moment I have with my little man.  I love him so much and don't want to miss a minute of these few years I have with him.

 So I finished up nap time, holding him and praying for his future. 
A perfect end to a restful Sunday afternoon. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Voskamp fan, eh? Read today's post, and you'll be looking for a baby girl to adopt :) Hope y'all are having a great summer!