Friday, May 30, 2008

Childhood dreams really can come true....

Yup, that's right. This is really what you think it is: an entire bag full of genuine Lucky Charms marshmallows. We stumbled on them at a Mennonite market in Virginia. One of Scott's childhood dreams has come true at long last. Now he can enjoy that sugary goodness any time he wants, without having to bother with eating the actual cereal that would normally accompany the marshmallows! When I occasionally find bowls of colored milk lying around the house these days, I just have to smile:)

2 comments:

ag_roe said...

So, who's betting that a little Mennonite picked those out of cereal boxes by hand?

Stephanie said...

Hey Guys -- I can't believe how big Gus has gotten! This post cracked me up. My kids are always saying they wish they made cereal with just the marshmallows and not the other cereal. I showed them the picture and they wanted to know when we could get some! :-)